Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mid-Week Doldrums



I can't say I'm a big fan of Wednesday. Maybe I would be if we could reorganize when the weekend falls - but until that happens, I fear I'll be on the anti-mid-week bandwagon. I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING.


I actually got motivated last night - my scary black hole of a bedroom is actually starting to look emptied out. Okay - well, emptied out in comparison. I wish I knew where my camera battery charger was. I'd have taken some before pictures. There's a distinct possibility I wouldn't be comfortable posting photos of exactly how celestial-black-hole-y my bedroom is online, but I'm not a very shy girl.


Tomorrow I've got to borrow the Extension digital camera. Azi will get her BIG birthday present tomorrow. The new bedroom set from Mom and Jeanne - it's the reason I'm signing my lease a little early - so they could go set it up before we move in. I've GOT to get a picture of her face when she sees it for the first time. That will be AWESOME.


I am so happy I'm moving. My current landlords keep becoming more, and more, and more moronic. Yesterday, I caught the husband going into Sarah and Rob's place next door. When I asked him if he'd arranged it with them, he said no, I said well, did you at least call and let her know, you're supposed to do that. Of course, that was another no - and he went in anyway. I emailed Sarah about it. Then this morning we both received an email from Greg that says he doesn't want to be contacted via email anymore. Methinks she might have said something to him. Well - good for her - they've paid through the end of the month - it's like these people don't understand that while a tenant pays rent - regardless of whether they're in the midst of moving out - you still can't just go into their house. Yuck. I'm looking forward to the new landlords. They seem really great.


In completely non-me related news - I was looking around online and found out that Alyson Hannigan is pregnant! As a lover of all things Buffy, this is interesting to me - I can't wait to tell Azi about it. She'll be psyched.


In more real-life stuff - I made the most awesome mashed potatoes in the world last night - I used almost a whole carton of sour cream in them, because I hardly had any butter. I don't think I'll ever go back!

No comments: