- Ended a relationship
- Worked a second job
- Moved into a new apartment
- Became a capable housekeeper
- Reconnected with old friends
- Went to the gym faithfully for 2/3 of the year
- Baked a Cheesecake
- Had a lot of fun with Asrai
That's a pretty decent list if you ask me. Granted there are loads of things I won't include (some examples are that I changed the litter box an average of 1.2 times per week, went to the gynecologist, things like that). But I think that's enough for the big 2-0-0-8.
2009's a whole new pot of spaghetti though, and I'm ready to make some Resolutions - here's the plan:
- Grow my hair past my shoulders
- Go to the gym faithfully for 4/5 of the year (I'm not even going to bother pushing this one in November and December)
- Continue my trend of keeping the house tidy - and try to stay more on top of the dirty laundry situation
- Learn how to make baked Alaska
- Learn how to operate the new sewing machine
- Keep having fun with Asrai while she's still young enough to like me
- Write more
Also, a totally rocking list, if I do say so myself. I didn't add boring things like change the litterbox an average of 1.4 times per week, or FINALLY quit those last few cigarettes I seem to be smoking every day. I am hoping those will evolve on their own, and if they don't - I don't want to feel like 2009 was a total failure.
I'd also like to lose a few pounds, however, I weigh just what I did when I started this year, which is very much better than weighing more, right? So I'm not going to push myself - if I work out and stick to a daily dietary regimen of cheesecake and pasta, I should break even, right?