Monday, November 14, 2011

Back from the Woods

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  As it was Veteran's Day, I had three days away from the office, and went with my mother, daughter, and Mom's new dog Mischka (not sure about the spelling - the name is supposed to be Russian for Teddy Bear) out to Mom's cabin way off in the woods.


All dressed up for a walk during hunting season!
 It was a totally gorgeous weekend.  If you live in New England, you're most likely aware that the foliage this year was way less than stellar, so I didn't really have any of those moments when I gasped "oh my gosh, what an amazing view." That is, until I took Mishy (as I like to call her) for a walk along the dirt roads through the barrens (blueberry fields for the lay person).  If you're interested, here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.  I think the color of the leaves in the Blueberry Barrens are SPECTACULAR - and Mishy is wicked cute, right???

Later on this week, I'll be updating the Netflix Christmas Streaming posts, I'm going to try to consolidate them all into one post, as it feels pretty goofy to be cutting and pasting all over the place.  But - without further ado - here are some weekend in Northfield, ME pictures!




No comments: