Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Letter F

I'm getting ready to switch over to a new computer at work (a Mac!!) and have trying to clean up my current computer so that I'm not moving over files I don't need.

I came across a gem of a spreadsheet yesterday afternoon - the file name: f.xls - it's a spreadsheet, and it consists entirely of descriptive words that start with the letter f (some are misspelled, and some are words that I'm pretty sure do not exist.  I have no idea what motivated me to make this spreadsheet, but I think it's pretty darn awesome, and I really wish I'd made one for each letter of the alphabet (that would at least have made a modicum of sense, right?). 

Without Further delay, I present The Letter F

fab
fabulous
facile
fair
faithless
fallen apart
faltering
familiar
fanatical
fanciful
Fantastic
far out
fascinating
fastidious
fatigued
fatuous
faulty
favorable
fearful
fearsome
featherbrained
feckless
feeble
feeling
felicitous
fell
fencing
feral
fervent
fervid
fetching
fickle
fidgety
fierce
fiery
fine
finespun
finical
finicky
finished
fireball
fit
fitful
fitted
fitting
flabbergasted
flagitious
flaky
flashy
flawless
fleeceable
flexible
flighty
flippant
flipped
flipped out
flirtatious
floored
fluctuating
fluid
flustered
flying high
foggy
foolhardy
foolish
for grins
forbearing
forgiving
formed
formidable
forthright
fortunate
foul
foxy
frank
frantic
fraught
frazzled
freaked out
freakish
freaky
free
free-minded
frenetic
frenzied
fresh
friendly
frightening
frigid
frivolous
frolicsome
frore
frosty
fruity
fuming
furious
fussy