Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Greatest Christmas Movie EVER

Do I really need to do anything other than use that title to let your mind wander?  Obviously - I'm talking about National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - one of those movies I've been watching since it came out, and will watch, with religious fervor, until I'm dead.  There's a possibility that I'll be buried with a portable dvd player with that movie playing.

I am not normally one to recommend you go buy things (unless you want to buy me things, and that's totally up to you), or enter contests or anything of that nature (I'd actually usually prefer people not enter the contests I enter because it messes up my odds - but 'tis the season!) - I just entered a contest to win a set of the glass moose mugs! 

I entered to win a set of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Moose Mugs from Dear Crissy!

No comments: